Monday, February 21, 2011

If you could choose to change one thing in your life right now what would it be? Some of you may be struggling with your health. Others it could be relationships. Possibly its time for a new career. Maybe you've had enough of being in financial distress. Whatever you believe needs the most urgent attention in your life right now, you can improve it starting today.

When was the last time you experienced a "defining moment"? This could be the day for your next one, but you need to make that decision because no one else can do it for you. One day I decided to make better choices regarding my health and began to eat healthier plus exercise on a regular basis. I am now reaping the benefits and am in the best shape of my life.

My finances turnaround when I started to apply what has worked for millions of people. I started to take control over my finances instead of allowing them to control me. Now I am giving, investing and having more left over each month than I used to earn each month. Would you like to be in that position?

Over the past year I also spent a lot of time seeking God regarding what He wants me to do for Him. He made it very obvious to me and I am enjoying what I am doing. Many people try to figure out what their purpose is in life. My recommendation is to go to God and ask Him. He created you and He knows exactly what you are good at and would love to do.

When will changes take place in your life? They begin when you choose to think, speak, believe and act in a new way. You have a free will you can use to work for you and not against you. The other day I heard a father say about his son, "He is his own worst critic". Does that sound familiar? My recommendation was to be more accepting instead of trying to be a perfectionist.

If you truly desire to see improvements in your life, then you are going to have to do what works best for you. It may take some time to see the results, but just knowing you are going in the right direction will inspire you to continue. I encourage you find others who can inspire, motivate and encourage you as you go through this transition.

You must start where you are right now and determine in your heart what direction you want to go. A better life is available to you right now. Are you going to go after it? No one is going to stop you from doing what is best for you and others. Change is inevitable in your life. Its time to be specific with the changes you desire. Choose one area of your life and begin to make one change a day for the next week.

Remember your health is not going to change for the better overnight, but you can start today and head in that direction. Your finances will improve when you apply financial wisdom. Even your relationships can improve when you know what you are looking for in a healthy relationship. So now, make the best decision of your life today and experience your next defining moment.

Find out how Your Choices you make today can change your life forever. Visit http://www.LifeChangingTruths.org and sign up for Be Inspired! Weekly Newsletter to receive inspirational videos and stories to encourage you to fulfill your purpose in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment